Monday, February 9, 2015

     It's that time again---time for another great Waffle Flower Crafts challenge inspiration photo and card!


     Aren't these colors amazing? Again, I chose to work with the colors and graphics in the inspiration photo. I love the lines and geometric look created by the cement blocks and steps in the background. I used silver thread infused baker's twine to mimic the lines, while I chose to recreate the colors in my focal piece. In reality, the colors I used on the heart graduate into each other smoothly while clearly showing the four shades of blue, purple, khaki, and yellow as seen in the photo inspiration. Unfortunately, this was a bit hard to capture on film, but I think you get the picture, right?  


     I truly love the "Loved" stamp set, as it is a true classic with many, many uses. You can find this set on the Waffle Flower Crafts website, by clicking here. Be sure to visit the Waffle Flower Crafts inspiration challenge page for your chance to show off what you are inspired to create. Also, be sure to check out the links to all the Challenge Design Team members example cards. It really is a treat to see what my fellow DT members come up with. These challenges are so fun, and if you are chosen as a winner, you will be the lucky recipient of a stamp set of your choice. Believe me, WFC has some innovative and fun sets to choose from. I hope to see your creation entry soon.

Huggies to all---Jennifer.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card!! The ombre look to the heart with the shadow stamping inside it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete