Monday, January 26, 2015

     Today, I am here with another amazing Waffle Flower Crafts challenge inspiration card. As you can see from the inspiration photo, the color focus and mood this time around are quite playful and full of fun. Just the thing to brighten up a cold winter day. 



     I really love Waffle Flower's new stamps. They are super cute and quite unique. For this challenge, I decided to use the On My Mark and Monochrome sets. Both are from the latest release and I think they combine to make one cute card! The animals are so sweet, and I just knew I had to use them together in this challenge's card.


     Don't you just love the little animals?!? I think these 2 sets will definitely get a workout this spring. I already have several birthday and "happy spring" cards in mind in which to use them---so cute! And don't even get me started on the Halloween cards I plan on creating this year---these are truly versatile, year-round stamp sets. Remember to head on over to the Waffle Flower Crafts blog and join in on the WFC Inspiration Challenge fun. It truly is an inspiration. And, those who play have a chance at winning a stamp set of their choosing---that's always a plus!

Huggies to all---Jennifer. 

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this?!!...Love your pink cat and mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer!! I love all of the different textures you used on your card. You make me want to get that stamp set now. I wasn't sure but now I need it. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete