Friday, January 9, 2015

     I can't think of a better way to launch my new blog than with an exciting new announcement...
     Last month, I received an email from Tessa Wise at Waffle Flower Crafts inviting me to be a part of their Challenge Design Team. You can bet I read that email several times (just for the sheer thrill of it) before I joyously accepted! I even received a beautiful new badge for my blog, and I am absolutely thrilled.



     I will be posting my first post as a member of the Waffle Flower Crafts Challenge Design Team on January 12th. Be sure to check back then and see my take on the inspiration photo. I will also create a list of links to my fellow team member's blogs---very inspirational, so much talent! It really is a treat to create with Waffle Flower's unique stamps and dies, and I cannot wait to share the loveliness with all of you. Until then, have a wonderful day and keep crafting!

1 comment: