Monday, March 23, 2015

     Warm weather, sunny skies---can it be Spring already? Yes, Spring is here and so is another awesome Waffle Flower Crafts Challenge. This segment's Challenge is so cute! When I saw the inspiration photo, I instantly knew what I wanted to do for my card cover. The inspiration uses some of the colors I love most---pink, gold, and black---as well as a pair of adorable puffy clouds. This would be a fantastic design to highlight a nursery or toddler's room don't you think? So Cute! So without any further ado, here is the inspiration photo for the March 23rd-April 12 WFC Challenge.



   
     And, because I am so excited to show you what I came up with---here is the card I created  to (hopefully) inspire and amuse you...




     I had so much fun creating this card. I hand cut the pair of clouds and the raindrops. I simply sketched them on some card stock and cut them out with a pair of sharp scissors. I couldn't find a nice matte gold card stock, so I used my Encore metallic gold ink pad to color in the raindrops. I am very pleased with the result.
     If you feel inspired and would like to join in on the fun at Waffle Flower Crafts, simply click here. We would love for you to stop by and check out the entire Design Team's take on the inspiration photo. You can visit each talented member's blog by clicking on the cards shown. And don't forget to create your own masterpiece and enter it into our contest. The winner receives a stamp set of their choice...and who wouldn't love that! Especially with the new April release coming up. So cute and so inspirational! So join on in, we would love to have you.

Huggies till next time---Jennifer.

2 comments: