Monday, May 25, 2015

A Beautiful New Waffle Flower Challenge Inspiration Card...

     As some of you know, I have been feeling a bit under the weather. But, nothing could stop me from downloading my take on the Waffle Flower Crafts inspiration photo for May 25-June 07th! I love the cool look of the floral shaped rug in the photo. And, the color scheme is a combination I choose to work with fairly often. Because of this, I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I saw the inspiration photo for this Challenge. Let's take a look...



     I absolutely LOVE my Flower Circles Die Set from WFC. It is one of the most versatile dies I own. I used the outer die to mimic the shape of the rug in the inspiration photo. I cut this shape three times from card stock I had previously sprayed with my Lindy's Shimmer Sprays. I then intermingled the different center pieces with the floral outside pieces. As soon as I had a color combination I liked, I used liquid glue to adhere the die cuts to my card front layer. I then attached this to my card blank and----voila! A simple, beautiful card that looks very intricate and can be used for almost any occasion. I am so happy with the finished piece...




     I love creating these Challenge inspiration cards. If you would like to stretch your creative wings and join in on the fun, please visit us at the Waffle Flower Crafts Blog/Challenge page by clicking HERE. Each Challenge, a winner is chosen by the Challenge Design Team. The lucky winner gets to pick out an awesome set of WFC stamps for her/his very own! It doesn't get much better than that---so join us and show us what you got!

Huggies For All---Jennifer.





3 comments:

  1. Wow! I LOVE this card! It looks amazing:) The colors are so beautiful on the Flower Circles Die:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite die as well! LOVE the soft colors on this!

    ReplyDelete