Monday, June 8, 2015

Having Fun With Color

     For me, the perfect way to brighten a drab day, is to create a card using some of my favorite color combinations. I love the colors included in the latest Waffle Flower Crafts Inspiration Challenge. Pink, sherbert orange, lemon yellow, and sky blue always make a lovely combo to work with. I also took inspiration from the rolled edges of the photo display itself. Combining these two elements helped me create a card that I absolutely loved making. Without further ado, here is a peek at the WFC photo that fueled my card-making fires...


     Below is the card I created as an inspiration for all of you who wish to join in on our Challenge this time around. I used both the color scheme and the photo to come up with the focal point of my card. After custom coloring the card-stock rectangles, I white embossed the adorable dog and balloons from the Waffle Flower Crafts On My Mark set. I absolutely love this set. It is so versatile and sweet. There are so many ways to use the designs and the word stamps. It is fast becoming one of my most used sets. 



     If you would like to join in on the fun and enter a card of your own in our Challenge, please check out the WFC Challenge blog post HERE. We would love to have you participate. And, remember if your card is chosen as a winner, you will be the lucky recipient of a Waffle Flower stamp set of your choice. Not only does the WFC Inspiration Challenge allow you to stretch your creative wings, it gives you the chance at a nifty prize as well! Until my next post---be well and have a wonderful week.

Huggies to all---Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment